Data Mining Basics – EC201
– What to be aware of when collecting the data?
– Why and how to pre-process data?
– When does feature engineering matter?
– Does visualization matter?
– Is our favorite model good for the task?
– Which technique for which model?
– What are parameters and hyper-parameters?
– How to measure if we mined well?
– It is good to know what happens inside a black-box…
– The main principles, models and techniques…
– No deep mathematical knowledge required…
– Bring your data or use-case, we will take a look at them…
Duration: 2 days
On demand: firstname.lastname@example.org